ONLY FOR TODAY : 80% Off!Shop Now
1.WHO WE ARE?
We are CaribMall having our business address at USA, St.Lucia & Antigua and Barbuda.
1.1 These Terms and Conditions are our copyrighted intellectual property. Any use by third parties, even of extracts of the Terms and Conditions, for the commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
In these Terms and Conditions:
a. "Account" means the CaribMall Account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site
b. "Business Day" means any day on which banks in Antigua and Barbuda open for business
c. ” Order Confirmation" means our email to you, in which we acknowledge your Order in accordance with clause 6.2 below;
d. "Contract" means your Order of a Product or Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which we accept in accordance.
e. "Customer" means any individual who places an Order on the Site
f. "Order" means the Order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product from us;
g. "You" means the Customer who places an Order;
h. Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Terms and Conditions;
i. Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership;
j. References to "includes" or "including" or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
To place an Order with CaribMall you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18), you may place an Order with CaribMall only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
4. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
4.1 These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of Products. These Terms and Condition constitute the entire agreement between you and CaribMall and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between us.
4.2 You acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, neither you nor we have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between you and us prior to such Terms and Conditions, except as expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions.
5. TERMS OF SALE
(a) To place an Order, you must register with us by creating an Account on the Site. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the Site.
(b) You shall not misuse the Site by creating multiple user accounts.
5.2 Formation of a Contract
(a) The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and the details contained on this Site do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No Contract in respect of any Products shall exist between you and us until we have shipped the Products to your address.
(b) To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site. After this you will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order.
(c) An Order is only considered accepted by us upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
(d) A Contract will relate only to those Products which we deliver to you. If your Order consists of more than one Product, the Products may be delivered to you in separate packages at separate times.
5.3 Price and Payment
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the Order as cancelled. If you cancel your Order before we have shipped it to you, and you have already paid for your Order, you will receive a full refund.
(a) We are under no obligation to fulfil your Order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after your Order has been acknowledged by us).
(b) You can pay using any of our payment partners listed on our homepage or use the cash on delivery payment method. Similarly, you can pay all or part of the price of your Order using an e-gift cards, store credit or a promotional voucher.
(c) E-gift cards and promotional vouchers must be entered at the checkout page online only. Physical presentation of vouchers to CaribMall personnel will not be accepted.
(d) To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, we encrypt your card data. Once we receive your Order, we will request pre-authorization on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once we have sent you the Order Confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact email@example.com immediately. We will try our best to process your request.
6.1 Refusal of Order
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Site. We will make our best efforts to always process all Orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an Order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
If we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Site, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
7.1 We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your order checkout (as updated in the Order Confirmation).
7.2 We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
7.3 Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You may contact CaribMall Customer Service Team at (Caribmall number) or customer @ (CaribMall email ) in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the Product, upon request.
7.4 Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
7.5 We deliver in our standard packaging.
7.6 All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations. Risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product. Any breach of obligations by you, might impact your ability to shop on CaribMall in the future.
7.7 If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
7.8 If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within one week of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery, we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
(a) charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
(b) no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees as provided.
You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any requirements that you may have.
7.9 In event there exists a conflict of total cart size which entitle free shipping, the value on website shall prevail.
8. CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER (NON-FAULTY PRODUCT)
1. If you wish to cancel your Order, please contact our Customer Service Team on ( CaribMall customer service) . No cancellation fees shall be applicable. Once an Order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to the company according to guidelines provided by the Customer Service Team (Please call the above stated number or refer to your return-slip provided in your received parcel).
9. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, CaribMall and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit CaribMall’s Liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other Liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless CaribMall, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
11. GUARANTEE AND COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
1. CaribMall shall perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
2. We place great value on our Customer satisfaction. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In guarantee cases, the manufacturer frequently must be involved, and as such it may take longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
3. In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the Order number that we assign you in the Order Confirmation. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you. Should you not have received any response from us within five (5) Business Days, please make further enquiries.
Any notice under a Contract shall be given in writing through either letter or email to the relevant party at the address or email address last known to the other.
(a) Notices given by post shall be deemed to have been served with two Business Days of being posted to the recipient’s address within Antigua & Barbuda.
(b) Any notice given by email shall be deemed to have been served within two (3) Business Days of the email being sent.
In proving such service, it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or email was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or dispatched or a delivery report received.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All content included in or made available through our Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, campaign titles and data compilations is the property of CaribMall or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by CaribMall and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
2. In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the Site are trademarks of CaribMall in Antigua and Barbuda and other countries. CaribMall's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by CaribMall, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Carib Mall. All other trademarks not owned by CaribMall that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
3. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. In the event CaribMall becomes aware of any infringement of its intellectual property rights, it shall not refrain from taking any relevant legal action.
4. If you print, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by CaribMall or its licensors.
14. LINKS TO THE SITE
1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is legal and is not likely to damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link from any Site that is not owned by you.
3. This Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us.
16. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.